Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Interview


I decided last week to test out the interview world again and agreed to an interview Monday morning.
I wasn't very nervous because I was going in with the mindset of if it worked out great but if not no big deal it wasn't meant to be anyway.

Of course I woke up every hour that night thinking it was time to get up and finally 6 am rolled around and I decided right away that I was not feeling getting out of bed.
Don't get me wrong I enjoy being up and around and getting an early start to my day, but for that first 10-15 mins after my alarm going off I'm not pleasant.   Plus sleeping in always wins.

Starting off I somehow managed to rip down my blackout curtains in my room rod and all.

As I was putting on my pantyhose I ripped a hole in them.  No problem I happened to have another nude pair.  Ripped a hole in those too except this time it wasn't as bad so Mama C fixed them the best she could with some clear nail polish after scolding me for only buying one new pair.

I could only find one nude pump but thankfully Mama had a pair just like them for me to wear.

Then we noticed I had deodorant all over my dress and the hem of my dress had come undone but thankfully wasn't noticeable. (or the deodorant drew away from it.)

At this point I couldn't even remember if I had put conditioner in my hair.

We got out the door finally after almost forgetting my blazer and yes I said we because my mama was driving me because 1) the interview was downtown and I tend to panic driving downtown and didn't want to chance being late. 2) we were going shopping and running errands afterwards. 3) She was picking Baby girl up close to where my interview was anyway so it all only made sense for her to drop me off so I wouldn't have to worry about finding the building and parking ect.  and 4) I can have my mama take me if I want.

Once we made the hour drive to downtown the address was difficult to find after circling the block numerous times we saw a firefighter and decide to stop and ask him if he knew which building the office was in because well he is a firefighter and they usually tend to know directions well.  Wrong. This guy was nice but he wasn't even for sure which street we were on.

I gave in called the office and found out which building they were located in which ended up being the first building we thought.

I made it early and it went well.

So the moral of the story here is always buy more than one pair of pantyhose.
 photo sig-2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. 1) Love the quote 2) Missed your voice 3) Miss your face

    Glad you interview went well and also glad to hear your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that quote and its so true! Why don't we have unrippable panty hose?

    ReplyDelete