Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What are all the cool new jams?

 Since I have had some extra time on my hands to catch up on my TV shows and E! News, and learned a few things along the way.

For starters I don't nor have I ever found Brad Pitt and Angelina brother kissing Jolie to be the Sexiest Couple.  Jen had him when he was at his best and I don't get the appeal to Angelina.  So no I don't care or find it a surprise that after 15 kids they are finally getting married.

When a celeb instagrams a photo it like means a lot.

The floral nail trend is not cute.

No matter how ridiculous I find the Kardashians I will always get sucked into watching. Let's be honest it's mainly for Scott though. 

The bachelorette will always end up annoying me.  I don't think I will ever make it through a whole season and really though who gets engaged after dating only a few months? Yeah that will last.

People actually get surgery to have better looking selfies.  

Bab's and Janelle keep me coming back for more Teen Mom.

 photo sig-2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Aaron was just questioning why I watch the Kardashians and I determined it was definitely because of Scott. He makes the show. I love starting a new season of the bachelorette but I also end up highly annoyed by the 3rd episode. We all know Josh is going to win.

    ReplyDelete