Friday, July 25, 2014

Treat yourself

I have always been one to carry a camera and take lots of pictures. Now by no means am I a photographer and I may have had the worst pictures in my photography class in college but I still love taking lots of pictures.  

I even hoarded a bunch of scrapbooking supplies with plans to sometime get around to scrapbooking and that hasn't happened yet.  

A few years ago I came across Shutterfly. I have used Shutterfly numerous times for gifts.  I love giving personalized gifts and found Shutterfly books to be perfect for that.

Anyway recently I was introduced to Treat. Treat is a new greeting card website by Shutterfly.  Treat has every kind of greeting/stationary and thank you card you can think of.

Which is perfect because I love sending cards and with my recent move I am looking forward to sending many of my friends and old coworkers cards to keep in touch.  Treat is also a great place to go to find cards for engagement and wedding congratulations, baby announcements, or anything else you may think would be fun to send a card for.

Here are two of the Treat cards I made for two of my besties.

You can make your own card and add pictures or personalize a pre-made card from one of their many categories.

You can even pay for postage and Treat will mail your cards for you.

 photo sig-2.jpg

1 comment: