Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What I'm Watching Wednesday

I have mentioned before sometimes I have my shows I binge watch on Netflix, well since I have a little more time on my hands these days and figured if I pay for satellite I might as well watch it I have been actually keeping up with a few shows when they air on TV. 
Weird I know?  
It can be difficult having to wait that entire week to see what happens on the next episode instead of watching the whole season in one sitting but I am pushing through.

What I have been watching lately...


Total Divas. 
I know what you are thinking, wrestling? wait what?  Really though its soo good and it's more so about their lives not so much wrestling.


The Bachelorette.
I am giving it a try again, I'm not promising to hang in there for the whole season but I'm watching for now and she is a Phi Mu, plus I really like looking at Josh.


I wanna marry Harry.
Okay maybe I have only watched this once and honestly can't say if I will again but I just wanted to say did these buffoons really think they would be competing to marry Prince Harry on a TV show?


Until my good quality shows like Chrisley knows Best, Southern Charm and Eric and Jesse come back on who knows what I will find myself sucked into.


 photo sig-2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment