Monday, June 9, 2014

Guys just don't get it.

It's no secret that guys just sometimes don't understand us girls or the things we wear.
I have heard many times what are you wearing?  What is that? Why would she wear that? Do you like that? I don't get it?

Girls clothing that guys just don't get and might be a little frightened by...

Fringe Boots. I happen to love fringe boots.

Leggings especially printed leggings.

Rompers.

High waisted shorts. (mom shorts)

Overalls.

Crop tops.  (Did you get that for a fraction of the cost since they gave you a fraction of the material?)


Head bands, bows, ect...


Big purses. ( Is that a suitcase or a purse? super guilty in here.)

PS. All images are in no way shape or form mine, I found them via google. K thanks.



 photo sig-2.jpg

3 comments:

  1. But I mean, most of these things are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol so true! but I love all of these things :)

    xx

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So trueee!! I love these things like bows and fringe boots.
    New follower here. Hope you can visit my blog. :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete