Friday, May 2, 2014

Life.


I have really abandoned my blog lately, I think about posting I really do and then it doesn't happen.

It could be my quarter life crisis but I just don't know what I want to do with my life anymore.

Being a big kid and deciding what to do with your life is hard.

If only the real world were more like the game LIFE.

Everyone gets married around the same time in the game.

You get to pick your career and salary by drawing a card and if it isn't that great you just steal someone elses or draw a new one at some point.

You don't have bills every month, just if you happen to land on that space every once in a while but if you got the good salary card then it doesn't really matter.

I mean yeah you have to drive a van/station wagon but everyone has the same car just in different colors so no one really judges you on the bad taste in car choice.

But real life is not like the game so if anyone wants to pay me to stay home and craft and blog all day, I'm available.
   photo sig-2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment