Monday, October 28, 2013

Crockpot Cooking.

Caring is sharing. 

And because I am caring I sometimes share some great life tips I feel can be helpful to others... 

Like for example when cooking with a crockpot it's important to always make sure the crockpot is plugged in.


Yesterday afternoon I decided to make an easy crockpot recipe using my new crockpot.

I hadn't ever made anything in the crockpot before, but how hard could it be?

You just put a bunch of ingredients in and turn the knob to high and wait a few hours. Right?
Well sometimes you forget a step  like you know plugging the crock pot in.

30 Minutes after thinking my food had started cooking I checked and realized the crockpot was not getting warm....thats when I saw it was not actually plugged in. 

Little speed bump in the process to making Zesty Italian Cheesy Crockpot Chicken.


I found the recipe on pinterest and it fell into my few ingredients cooking rule so I gave it a go.

Ingredients:
Chicken Breasts (2)
Cream of Chicken Soup (1)
Packet of Italian dressing mix (1)
6oz of Cream Cheese

The recipe called for more but I just cut some of it in half to make less.  Recipe source here.

It's pretty good you won't regret it.

 photo sig-2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Uh, I am in LOVE with your crockpot, and thank you for caring enough to share this recipe. It sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I did that once. Came back a few hours later and was soo mad it wasn't even funny. Girl, this looks oh so yummy.

    ReplyDelete