Monday, September 2, 2013

Everyday I'm winning or blogging.....


It appears all the cool kids are doing it so of course I'm in!
Or maybe I just thought it would be a good way to get back to this place everyday.
I love blogging and reading blogs but the past few month less time has been spent doing this, I have said it before but really I am coming back around kids.   
Join in even if you don't want to participate every day of September it's a good place for blogging ideas when your stumped.
 photo sig-2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually extincted for this. It was fun but challenging last time around. It was great having a prompt each day and it did helped that I gained tons of followers from it. I don't know if i'll do every day this month but I sure plan on doing most of them. Can't wait to see what you write

    ReplyDelete