Thursday, September 26, 2013

Better late than never...

You may think if someone gives you a topic to blog about everyday that you will get on blogging more, but you could be wrong. 
So I didn't really mean to lie when I said I would be blogging more because I truly had good intentions.  Then lets be honest I got lazy and I'm a grandma and have been getting into bed by 9:30.  I know I lead such an exciting life. Be jealous.

Not much excitement has happened in my life this week but I did get to see my favorite little tot this past weekend.


We were able to get BabyGirl over the weekend.  It was so great seeing her, it seemed like she grew a foot since I last saw her and is acting like such a big girl.


We played for hours.
Made S'mores.

She loved that her cowboy boots finally fit.

Such a sweetie.



I can't wait until we get to see her again.
   photo sig-2.jpg

1 comment: