Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's a girl!

My sister found out this week that she is having a girl!

I was hoping for a nephew but I know we will all enjoy a girl just as much.  I was only hoping for a boy because we seem to have more girls than boys in the family but I guess we are pretty good with girly things so it will work out. :)

Just some cute things I have found that will be a must for my new niece.
Plenty of huge bows and headbands of course.

Monogrammed paci's

Chevron for baby!

I got Baby Girl these Sperry's and they were her favorite shoes so I need to get the new baby a pair.

There are so many cute things I can't wait to buy, my bank account is going to suffer but maybe they will go with my name suggestions and decide to name the baby Sydney Jr.


 photo sig-2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Yay, how exciting. Baby is going to be so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monogrammed paci's!

    ReplyDelete