Thursday, June 27, 2013

Really? Really?

I know I have been the worst blogger ever lately but kinda kept denying it, then this morning as I was checking my bloggy email I saw where there is going to be a Bloggy Boot Camp in Dallas in Nov.  I wanna go so of course I text G and told her.
 
Her response..."You don't even blog anymore."  
 
 photo areyoukiddingme.gif
UGGHHH SAAAYY WHAAT?! RUDE!!
 
So here I am betches.  My blog isn't dead I just haven't had any blog worthy posts.  Sorryboutme.
 
Has anyone been to the Bloggy Boot Camp?
 
What did you think? 
 
Is it worth the go?
 
Tell me everything!
 photo sig-2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been but I've heard great things! If nothing else it's fun to meet up with other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also heard great things, I would love to go. Some extra help jut sounds needed, on my end at least haha.

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete