Tuesday, March 5, 2013

White Liar...


Okay so I'm just a big fat liar.  You know how yesterday I posted that I was joining the Revolt team? Well I lied, not intentionally anyway. 

 It sounded like a good opportunity and I really did want to try it out but I didn't get my log in information until yesterday morning.  I wasn't able to do my meal prep this weekend and that meant I wasn't able to participate in day 1 with the rest of the bloggers.  I wasn't sure when I would be able to make all this happen and it just started to really stress me out. 

 I try to avoid getting myself stressed out at all costs because let me tell you it isn't pretty when I have a melt down.  

I'm sure this makes me sound flaky and like a quitter especially after my military diet fail. haha I swear I don't always quit at things but let's be honest when it comes to any type of diet or exercise plan there is a pretty good chance it isn't going to last long for me.  It always sounds like a good idea but then turns out not happening.  I guess I should stop spending so much time in the fitness category on Pinterest.

I may try the one coming up in April though since I will have way more time to prepare.  If anyone wants to try it too let me know!


3 comments:

  1. Eh, shit happens. And I'm the same way. If I can't start it right from day one, I'm probably not going to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White lies are though the kindest ones.. I just started following you, feel free to follow back if you want to :)

    Xx
    /Stephanie / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this may or may not be what happened with me and yoga. ugh.

    ReplyDelete