Monday, March 4, 2013

Ooops I did it again...

I did it again  I jumped into something I am not sure I am ready for...

I signed up to be a Revolt blogger.  

Do you know what that means?  I have agreed to a 12 week fitness plan.  I know, I don't what I was thinking either.  I guess the desire to not look like a busted can of biscuits in a swimsuit came over me and now I am awaiting my confirmation email so I can see how I will be starving myself for the next 12 weeks.   

Thankfully ACE just might be my saving grace here since it helps me not be hungry.

I will admit though I am kinda nervous especially since I will be doing a post once a week about the program,  usually when I am trying something out and I am not sure if I will succeed I don't like to tell anyone because that puts the pressure on.  And told people I just did.

If anyone is interested in trying this program out with me let me know and I will send you the contact information to become a Revolt Blogger.  Don't say no, just do it with me okay! Pretty Please :)

6 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! I don't think I could do that. I mean, I work out a little bit every day, but I am not sure I could actually stick to a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the 2nd person I've seen post about this! I want more info!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one brave soul. But you got this. You'll be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had received an email about this opportunity. I turned it down for right now. Life is about to get way to hectic to be able to commit to blogging about it and not sure if it's a direction I'm ready to take my blog in yet. I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience to see if I want to sign up or not. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok 'busted can of biscuits' just made me LOL!! I would be interested in doing the same because I am trying to get back on track. Can you send me the info as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am interested in this! my email is karalbishop@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete