Thursday, March 14, 2013

Coming out from under my stupid rock....

 So I guess I have been living under a stupid rock because when I want to read the blogs I follow I just sign into blogger and read from Dashboard.  Have I been doing this whole Blogger buisness wrong?

I read about people talking about google reader.  I tried that once and after five minutes I was like let's go!  It was over my head.

Now I am getting interested because I hear you can organize your blogs into categories?  I love some good organization.  

Here goes nothing I am going to try this all out.
Just you know following the blog lovin trend....don't say no. Just do it.
Any help about all this is welcomed with open arms! Unless you aren't the hugging type then it is just welcomed.!

13 comments:

  1. Girl you know I got you. Still trying to figure the website out but I got the following down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do google reader, over my head too. I used bloglovin when I first started reading blogs and its pretty simple to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're getting rid of google reader starting July 1st, which means they're also getting rid of GFC and the ability to log into blogger and see them all there. You'll have to use hello cotton or blog lovin now :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just been reading from my dashboard too. Why complicate things?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always used my dashboard until about a week or so ago and once I get comfortable with Google Reader they take it away! But I followed you on BlogLovin' in case I figure that thing out anytime soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bloglovin! Now following you :)

    Hope you have a great day!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree. I'm already coming to the blogger dashboard so I might as well have a one-stop shop and read all the blogs I want while I'm there. I'm not surprised at all that GR is going away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read that Google reader is going away too. Will blogger dashboard be gone as well?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sad about it. I have always used Blogger! I do not like change!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always sign into blogger and look on my dashboard too! I was so confused about what all the hype was about with google reader, glad it's not just me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leave it to Google to fuck up a good thing. So over it all. Wanna delete my shit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl I always use my blogger dashboard! I swear they always have to change stuff for the WORSE! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete