Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I'm always here...

Knock Knock,

Who's there?

Daisy.

Daisy who?

Daisy me rollin' they hatin'.

Well now that I got that out of the way.  My posting has been sparse lately.  I have kinda treated it like Twitter actually.  I have been here I just haven't been as vocal.  


 I always seem to get myself into a blogging rut.  Because I love all of you so much you should let me know your opinions.

What kind of post do y'all like reading best?
About me, tutorial, link ups, fashion posts that I have never done, ect?
What makes you go back to your favorite blogs?


4 comments:

  1. HA! I love Fat Amy. I also love all the post that you have mentioned above. Girl, you always have me laughin'. You keep doing that and I'll be here no matter what you write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aleshea. Your blog always makes me laugh. I love the sass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like reading your blog- just do you and it will come ;)

    that fat amy tweet made me laugh. yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. reading this made Eric Church's Creepin' song pop into my head.... keep up the diversity in your posts they are always great!

    ReplyDelete