Thursday, December 13, 2012

Look what I made!

 Saw it. Pinned it. Did it.
Today I am linking up with Keep Calm & Carry  On for Saw it. Pinned it. Did it.

I am a Pinterest addict and I have tried many of the things I have pinned, but today I am showing the easiest project I have done so far and I actually did it a few nights ago.  

I chose to make a Christmas tree onesie for Baby Girl.  This took me about 5 mins to make.  I just used what I had in my craft supplies.  I knew being a craft hoarder would pay off sometime.
*Warning I am not good with instructions.

What you will need:
Scissors
Ribbon
Fabric or hot glue
Onesie or Tshirt


You will want this on a flat surface to make sure the ribbon is centered.  I craft in the floor a lot so my study board my little made me comes in handy.

First just cut however many pieces of ribbon you want for your tree I did 10 pieces.  Just cut them all the same size, fold them over and glue the ends together.



You are going to line them up in a pyramid, you know like the shape of a tree and glue them down.

Last add a little bow or star to the top and a tree stump and you are done!  I am thinking about going back and adding some rhinestones for ornaments.
   Easy Peasy.

9 comments: