Monday, November 26, 2012

The Hap Happiest time of year...

My favorite time of year is here! I LOVE the holidays and Christmas decorations, music and movies.  Everyone keeps talking about their much needed breaks, like anyone is going to say "oh that four day weekend, nah I didn't need it I wish I had been at work instead of relaxing and gorging my face with food."  Any excuse to eat  and miss work I'll take it.

Now that Thanksgiving is over so are those What I am Thankful for facebook posts.  People are onto posting pictures of their decorated trees with their significant other.  Scrolling through facebook everyone is all like our first tree together in love and I'm just like "Mama when are we putting our tree up?"  I have got to get a life or a more grownup life without the bills. 

For now I will leave you with some of my Christmas time favorites.....

What other way to get into the Holiday spirit, without N*Sync's Christmas CD?

My favorite Christmas movie, Christmas Vacation Duhh.

Papa C loves buying See's candy to send to everyone.

Making junk like this and eating lots of it.

Of course I have many more favorites but we would be here all day.
Enjoy your after Thanksgiving Monday Hangover.

-S

2 comments:

  1. I included a song my the Nsync album on my christmas playlist that I posted today! A must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOVEEEEE nsync. best Christmas album ever!

    ReplyDelete