Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting...


My Birthday is Saturday!  Woo Hoo.  Okay maybe I'm not that excited I am kinda having issues with this getting older thing.  My Birthday means I run the show, well maybe I already do but now I can use my birthday as an excuse for my bossiness. 
Because I am a Pinterest addict and I can't resist a link-up I am just sharing some of my Birthdayish Pins.

 
  (This precious pup looks like my old dog Sophie)
 Would make the perfect gift for me. :)
PLEEEASSEEE Someone?!




I think I need this dress with some sparkly shoes and it would be a great birthday outfit.

 Throw in some birthday shots of course!



I should probably have this Princess cake too, I have to have a cake right?

Throw in some cute guys and I would call that a successful Birthday!

Happy Pinning!
-S





11 comments:

  1. I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!!!
    Great pins. Meeting you from the link up! :)

    I loved your "About Us" - so great!!!

    I'm your newest follower!

    Happy Wednesday.
    Come say hello sometime!
    www.stephanyhyder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress (and cake) I turned 30 one month ago and its not that bad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear, I am turning 24 but I still feel like I should just be turning 21. lol

      Delete
  3. Love that dress and cake!! They're perfect. Have a Happy Birthday :)

    -Rachel
    www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the chevron dress!

    Have a great day! Stop by thechiffondiary.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (early) Birthday!

    I actually bought that dress for my birthday dinner last week!!! Love it!!

    Elle
    http://toasttotomorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh that dress is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete