Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fur Trends.

I am loving the fur vests I am seeing lately.  I am looking for one kinda like this one I found on Pinterest through Nordstroms. 

While browsing Pinterest I also came across some fur trends I am not loving.
I am sure she is warm, but surely she knows how ridiculous she looks right?
  Just no.  I would think the legs would get in the way of my daily activities.
A whole fur body suit just seems a little much to me, but maybe it is because I am hot natured.
And of course Snooki.  While I don't think her boots are all that bad it is the fact that she is sporting denim shorts and a short sleeve shirt with these babies.  I wonder if her feet got super hot?


On the subject of ridiculous, you know what is ridiculous?  Book prices.  I have noticed through facebook everyone is getting their schedules and such for next semester.  New classes mean new dun dun dun...books.
I always hated buying books because when I would go to sell them back at the end of the year they usually wanted to give me like $5 for a $200 book.  I wish I had knew about and tried out renting books.
If you are interested look into Campus Book Rentals.  I was looking on their site and noticed they had several books I had to purchase for my photography and design classes.

-S



2 comments:

  1. love me a fur vest. dresses up anything. people put some toe up shiz on pinterest, bless their hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking all over for a fur vest that I love! Guess I have to check out Pinterest for one!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete