Monday, October 8, 2012

My Boyfriends back...

Bass, Chuck Bass
That's right minions, Chuck Bass comes back into my life tonight.
It's been hard being without him, but the wait is over and hopefully this season won't disappoint. I can't believe it is almost over.  I waited what seemed like forever for a movie or tv series to be made after reading all the books, only to be disappointed after the show aired that it was very different from the books and didn't watch for quite while. Finally G convinced me and I have been obsessed since. 
Gossip Girl
I'm hoping for more Chuck and Blair time this season and less Serena BS.  I am all about Blair.  I haven't been able to stand that Serena bish since the books.  Dorota, shes my girl too.
Pinned Image
Dorota
Pinned Image

You know you love me xoxo,
                 -S

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm in the UK right now and I'm not sure how I'm going to be find it... but I'm determined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to watch the season premiere online! Totally on team chuck/blair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, love Chuck and Chuck and Blair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been catching up once again on Netflix as well as watching the updated ones! They're addicted! :)

    ReplyDelete