Monday, October 1, 2012

It's here...

Happy October!
I love Fall!  I'm not a huge Halloween fan because I don't enjoy scary things or watch horror movies.  I do love fall weather, football, tailgating, pumpkin patches, riding boots and everything else that goes along with fall.
I have found on Pinterest some of the cutest decorating ideas and clothes for Fall.  Some of my favorites.

winter way to wear colored skinnies
I love colored denim and adding riding boots makes them perfect for Fall.
easy fall outfit

Love this!!!
Such a cute pumpkin!

Front Porch Fall / Halloween - necessity!!!

Love!
These nails would be perfect for OSU or Halloween.

I know most people rave about pumpkin spiced lattes from Starbucks, I don't usually go to Starbucks since they don't support the troops but I have been seeing everything pumpkin flavored even vodka.

Another favorite thing about fall for me is some of my favorite shows are starting again!  I'm obsessed with Gossip Girl.  Last night I started watching Breaking Amish and I think I am addicted, it was very interesting. I'm a sucker for TLC shows.  I feel bad for these people knowing they can never just go home because they have been shunned by their families for exploring outside of the Amish culture.  One girl on the show told about how the Amish get all of their teeth pulled out with pliers once they get all of their adult teeth and have dentures put in, this is just to save money on dental bills. umm...OUCH!  That just makes me cringe.

What are some of y'alls favorite things about fall?

2 comments:

  1. What the hell? That is cray-zeee. And, I didn't know Starbucks didn't support the troops?! Am I residing under a rock? Good thing I was already cheap and make my "pumpkin spice lattes" at home. I am done stalking your blog for today, promise. I've left like 3 comments all over the place already. Peace out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am totally fine with you stalking my blog! Thanks for the comments. :)

      Delete