Friday, August 10, 2012

Thank you!

We were nominated again for the Liebster Award! By the lovely Books, Beauty and Bars!
 
Since I already did a post and awarded this award I won't make you all read through that again I will just answer her questions. :)
 
Books Beauty and Bars Questions:
1. If you could have unlimited clothes from one brand/designer who would it be?
Thats tough I love clothes and so many different brands!  Probably Ralph Lauren.
 
2. What is one piece of jewelry that you always wear?
My pearl Earrings.
 
3. What is one thing that you believe no wardrobe can't survive without?
A great pair of jeans?
 
4. What is your favorite brand of jeans?
Emerson Edwards. Most comfortable jeans!
 
5. What place do you love to travel to most?
The beach or Vegas for sure.
 
6. Heels, flats, or sandals?
I love all three, depends what I am wearing.
 
7. What fall trend are you most looking forward to?
I LOVE riding boots and blazers.
 
8. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
All the great people you find and getting to read other people's business of course. :)
 
9. What is your favorite summer read?
I just finished I've Got Your Number- Sophie Kinsella last night and loved it & that is the only book I have had time to read this summer.
 
10. Which blog inspires you most?
Hmm...there are several so hard to say.
 
11. What is your favorite song of the summer?
Summertime- NKOTB
 
-S

1 comment:

  1. I love the song Summertime too! Love these responses! Have a happy Friday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending soon :).

    ReplyDelete