Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Keep Calm and Craft On....

So I am a crafter.  Am I a good crafter? Of course well thats debateable.  I am one of those that have way more craft supplies than I need or will ever use.  I just love crafting and I am dangerous in Hob Lob. I am trying to talk my dad into adding me a craft room onto the house since most of my supplies have taken over Mama C's tanning bed room. I do have this hobby under control, I think.
(The Cricut)

Well I have been wanting a Cricut machine for a while now, but wasn't really sure how easy they are to use or which one is the best to buy ect.   During my random web searches I came across the Cameo Silhouette machine, which seems very similar to the Cricut only maybe better? From my understanding it works like a printer only it cuts the designs into whatever material , like vinyl. It does seem a little pricer than the Cricut, but it seems like it does everything I would want it to do and doesn't seem to be too difficult to use.  I have searched and compared and I can't really find any bad reviews for the machine.

(The Cameo Silhouette)

 Does anyone own one or have used one?  What do you think of it?  I would like to learn more before I drop that dough ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment