Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fast Cars and Freedom...

Our poor blog has been neglected lately!  Things have been crazy busy, one minute it's May and the next thing you know the fourth of July has come and gone and you haven't blogged in forever! I have been keeping up with other blogs, have had zero time to blog myself.

G and I have gotten new cars since we last posted.  G was looking for a new car for a little while and had decided she would try to sell her car before purchasing a new one. She had gotten a little lazy about getting it sold, until I decided I would get a new car.  This talk of me getting a new car must have lit a fire in her because what do you know when we went car shopping for Moi, who found a car as soon as we pulled into the dealership? G did! 4 hours later she left with a new car, by this point the dealership I wanted to go to was closed.
 (G's New Escape)

  The same thing happened when I was turning 16, car shopping for me turned into G ordering herself a new truck.  I ended up getting my new car a week later then and the same thing happened this time as well.  Maybe it's  like when we were younger and it would be G's birthday and I would have to get a present to open too.  In the end I was glad I waited.  I have named my new addition Benny.
(Meet Benny)



I can't believe the 4th of July has came and went already! This summer is flying by.  The 4th of July is my favorite holiday other than Christmas of course.  This was the first year I didn't have any plans, the 4th just seemed to fall at an odd time this year right in the middle of the week.  Our family gets together every year for the 4th, but this year we didn't since it was on a Wednesday and the previous weekend most people were out of town and the weekend after just wouldn't work out so we all just did our own things. Even though I didn't really do much I still enjoyed having the day off and shooting fireworks off at night with my pretend neice, G's God-daughter.  She is 5, a diva and so much fun. Some of my fourth of July pics below.
 
(My July 4th nails)
 (the Lil Diva)
(What's more American than Republican Tervis Tumblers?)

Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th! I am so thankful and proud to live in such a great nation.

-S

3 comments:

  1. Love y'alls new cars and Republican Tervis Tumblers!

    -Bailey

    prepheadquarters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been the best 4th of July for you and G! Getting new cars on Freedom Day sounds like a double celebration! And I think your new car looks fabulous! “Benny” seems to be in good shape. I’m certain that this new ride will give you an amazing driving experience. G’s new car looks cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool car..i am looking for a helpful site because i am really looking for a buyer because i am selling my car

    ReplyDelete