Friday, May 11, 2012

Been MIA....

S's Friday Confessionals....

I haven't been blogging lately because I haven't thought of anything to blog about, thank goodness for link-ups!
  
I put waayy too much creamer in my coffee this morning on accident, but I don't hate it. I think it actually taste better than usual. Healthier? no, but it's Friday whatevs.

I feel super old. B.H. is graduating high school tomorrow!

I am a gossip girl addict, but since I started working and go to bed so early I haven't watched this season at all. gasp. I know, I feel ashamed to admit this.  I feel like there is a huge void in my life without Chuck and Blair and I cringe and secretly don't mind that I have missed it when I hear what has been going down this season with Blair and Dan. Ugh. No, just no.

As much as I LOVE having a pay check, I will miss my care free sleep all day stay up all night unemployed Summer break.

I'm hesitant to buy the third Fifty Shades book because I'm not ready for it to be over yet.
 

I am OBSESSED with the Harvard baseball Call Me Maybe video. What's not to love? Adorable baseball players, from Harvard at that, jamming out to one of my favorite songs.  I can't get enough of it I have watched it like 10 times just since last night.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment